Struggling to connect with your teen?
Never before has raising teens been so perplexing. If you are wondering what on earth you're doing wrong, you're not alone. But there is hope. By learning to meaningfully express love amid your teens' many changes, you can stay connected, maintain influence, and help them grow into healthy adults.
Dr. Gary Chapman will help you:
- Understand today's teenagers
- Identify your teen's primary love language
- Discover how to best express love to your teen
- Address your teen's need for independence and responsibility
- Respond with love and wisdom when your teen fails
Raising teens is tough, but with Dr. Chapman's expert advice and practical examples, you can do it - and do it well.